All artwork is designed by Pat Sutton. Afrocentric and glamorous! This kimono style robe pattern showcase the artist's love for "Batik art". Along the shoulders and sleeves the designed has been carefully created to look like an applique. The rich periwinkle blue and gold tone highlights really makes this piece a stand out. Remove the fabric belt provided and this stylish robe can go from the bedroom to a night out on the town. Our kimono style robes are designed to be both functional and fashionable. They’re made in various fabrics of your choice.
Each robe has been curated and priced per fabric choice and design.
Available in Peachskin Jersey or 100% silk twill fabrics. In sizes S-XL
• Our classic kimono hangs almost to your knees
• Lightweight super soft jersey fabric in 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Comes with knit bamboo rayon fabric trim and matching chiffon belt
• Prints will never fade with wear or washing
• Micro overlock hem finishing
• Machine wash in cold water, hang to dry
SAVE ON SUMMER MUST HAVES!
As a Welcome to Pat Sutton Designs, for a limited time, Save $15 now. Please use code SMMR22 at checkout on purchases over $100. Thanks!